Shenandoah vacation rentals are known for their outdoor activities. Whether you head here in the springtime to enjoy the crisp breeze and hiking trails, or you enjoy tackling the Black Diamond slope during the winter, there are an infinite number of things to do in this beautiful area. Enjoy the perfect trip when you book one of our Shenandoah vacation rentals featured below!
Book Our Shenandoah Vacation Rentals Below
Shenandoah Vacation Rentals
Not sure where to stay in Shenandoah? Luckily for you, there are dozens of options to meet your personal preferences. Whether you need a place to stay for a day or the entire month, there are plenty of Shenandoah vacation rentals for small families, big groups, solo travelers, and couple’s retreats!
Do you want a hot tub? You can find accommodation that offers an outdoor jacuzzi to warm you up after a day on the slopes. Would you rather have a place with tons of bedrooms to accommodate your huge family reunion? No worries! There are Shenandoah Valley vacation rentals that are big enough to house 18 people!
Best Restaurants in Shenandoah Valley
There are tons of options for where you can eat during your stay in the Shenandoah Valley! Let’s check out where you should go to curb your hunger pangs and start the day off right.
Best Breakfast Spots
- Rudy’s Diner — One of the best breakfast spots in the area is Rudy’s Diner, located perfectly on the main street of Shenandoah, VA. A quaint and down-home diner that is a no-frills location offering mouth-watering food, the home-cooked food here is never beatable. We recommend trying a honey-dipped chicken and sweet tea for lunch, or a pork barbecue sandwich if you are in the mood for something heavy. For breakfast, try typical American pancakes with heavy syrup and a side of crispy bacon!
- C&S Dinner — In the mood for a country breakfast? Head to C&S Diner for a huge plate offering bacon, pancakes, scrapple, potatoes, and never-ending coffee to get your day started right!
- Kathy’s Home Cooking Cafe — Need a budget breakfast to fill you up before you hit the trails? Head to Kathy’s to get the best food and service in the area!
- Garcia’s Mexican Grill — Mr. Garcia’s is known for its authentic Mexican taste, American Tex-Mex cuisine, and fun interior. Featuring wooden tables and cool designs, you’ll never want to leave here! We recommend trying the sizzling fajitas, cheesy nachos, filling burritos, and strong margaritas for a fun lunch.
- Boxcar Deli & Subs — Need something on the go to take to the slopes or for a hike? Head to Boxcar Deli and Subs for huge sandwiches that are sure to keep you full until dinnertime.
- Ciro’s Italian Eatery — For a big bowl of Italian spaghetti, head to Ciro’s Italian Eatery for a yummy lunch to keep you filled all day long.
- Mamma Mia Italian Restaurant — Mamma Mia is a relaxed Italian eatery that is ideal for splitting a pizza with your friends, ordering a huge ravioli dish after skiing all day, and crunching on some crispy Italian bread. Pair one of their dinner dishes with a glass of red or white wine for the perfect end to your day in Shenandoah.
- Rocktown Kitchen — Located in the Ice House Apartments, this cool and chic building and restaurant is the ideal spot to kick off your evening and have a few cocktails. We recommend trying one of the comfort fare dishes, like the classic mac and cheese, and pairing it with a super-strong drink to kick off the party! Share the Fresh Mozzarella Burrata or Fried Green Tomatoes with your friends, enjoy the Wild Mushroom and Sweet Vermouth Linguini or Dill Mustard Salmon Filet for an entree, and end with a Warm Sticky Toffee Cake for dessert.
- Local Chop & Grill House — Looking for the best food in the Shenandoah Valley and Harrisonburg? Check out Local Chop and Grill House in the City Exchange Apartments! This meat-centric restaurant is ideal for family nights out, date nights, and fun evenings with friends. We recommend trying one of the local meats paired with organic produce for a fresh and filling meal.
Enjoy a Stay That Fits Your Travel Style
Opting to book a retreat to the scenic Shenandoah Valley is always an inspiring choice for travelers. No matter what time of year you arrive, this destination is one that offers up an abundance in the way of outdoor activities and in-town fun too. Travelers with all types of interests will find options for indulging them here while those who book a stay in a Shenandoah vacation rental through Vacation Properties Made Simple will have even more to look forward to! At Vacation Properties Made Simple, we not only specialize in helping our guests make more of their journeys, but we know what it takes to elevate a stay through the inclusion of top-notch accommodation details. Our property options are fit for travelers of all types and come in a variety of size and style standards so guests will feel right at home from the very moment they step foot through the front door. Whether you’re in town for a short-term stay or you’re looking forward to an extended adventure, booking a property with our team ensures every day will be infused with the luxury, comfort, and style you deserve.
At Vacation Properties Made Simple, we know that space is a top priority for our travelers. Our commitment to quality and comfort is unwavering which means no matter what vacation rental guests select in Shenandoah, they’ll find ample square footage awaits. In fact, the vast majority of our property options of this type boast beautiful open floor plans where guests are guaranteed to be able to move seamlessly between living, dining, lounge, sleeping, and entertainment areas during their visit. While this makes for a comfortable experience, it’s also great for groups of travelers that know everyone needs a little extra when it comes to room to roam and relax. Tasteful and stylish furnishings are always a part of the experience as well for guests who book a vacation rental in Shenandoah through us. Collections of furnishings are often found to provide an impeccable balance of home-inspired comforts and mountain-inspired style that guests are sure to love!
When we’re working with guests heading to Shenandoah who are hoping to make the very most of those valley views, our property options promise to please. This is in large part thanks to the selections that are adorned with large and furnished patios, porches, decks, and even balconies for guests to enjoy while they’re in town. These outdoor spaces offer up an inviting place for our guests to savor the sights and enjoy socializing with fellow travelers surrounded by natural beauty day or night. Furnished outdoor living spaces are also great for those guests who could use a little well-deserved downtime with nothing but sweeping vistas to keep them company. Having easy access to home features like these means our guests never have to go far to find those inspired scenes they’ve been waiting to enjoy in Shenandoah. At Vacation Properties Made Simple, we wouldn’t have it any other way!
While many visitors come to the Shenandoah Valley with every intention of spending as much time as possible outdoors exploring and enjoying the terrain, at Vacation Properties Made Simple, we also know how important it is to rest up well for that fun and adventure ahead. That’s why our vacation rentals in this area are equipped with large bedrooms where guests can count on getting a good night’s sleep. These restful spaces can double as an oasis of restoration and relaxation for guests. Inside, guests will find access to comfortable mattresses, large bedroom sets, cozy comforters, and quality linens are all available.
Create a Stay That’s All Your Own in Shenandoah
For many travelers, a highlight of a visit to Shenandoah is the opportunity to get out and enjoy savory moments at local eateries. While these stops are certainly worth your while, those who book a vacation rental through us can opt for a home-style meal instead. That’s because our property options often include full kitchens where serving up breakfast, lunch, or dinner selections is made simple. Guests will find these culinary spaces often enjoy spacious counters, dishes, utensils, modern appliances, and custom cabinetry as well. When it’s time to dine, gathering around a dining room table is always an option but an al fresco meal on a furnished patio is just as appealing.
For those Shenandoah visitors looking for added luxury in their stay, booking through us is a must. Be sure to inquire about our properties with waterfront views and sprawling yards as well as those with fireplaces, grills, gorgeous furnishings, granite countertops, multi-level decks, and more. We can even help guests get settled in a Shenandoah retreat that’s designed with the best of pet-friendly living in mind! Whatever detail it is that would make all the difference, our team is here to help make it happen.
Book Your Shenandoah Valley Vacation Rental Today
No matter your needs, Vacation Properties Made Simple can meet them. Instead of squeezing your entire guest party into one hotel room, you can enjoy one of these luxurious and spacious Shenandoah vacation rentals that have something for everyone. Whether you need a hot tub or outdoor space, we have it for you! We have everything you need to make your vacation one that you will never forget.